Services for home sellers
Understanding and interpreting market variables in order to properly advise Sellers and successfully sell a home for the right price and at the right time can prove challenging. It is a challenge we thrive on. We get enormous satisfaction from doing a wonderful job for you and your family.
Preparing Your House For Market – to get ready to sell, we:
- View your home and offer advice on how to help show your home in the best possible light (see our house selling checklist).
- Educate you on current market conditions.
- Prepare a market overview including sale price of similar homes and determine the best price to market your home.
- Develop a marketing strategy that promotes your home and provides exposure to various market segments.
Marketing Your Home – to make sure your home is seen by the right buyers, we:
On The Market – while your home is listed for sale, we:
- Report back on showing of your home.
- Update you on changing market conditions.
The Offer and Beyond – when we receive an offer and sell house, we:
- Review offers.
- Discuss negotiating strategies.
- Stay on top of the interest in your home.
- Explain the conditional period
- Guide you right through to the closing.
We know there is a lot to think about when selling your home. Studies have shown that selling your home can be one of life’s more challenging experiences. However, taking the time to prepare your home to go to market will help you maintain a sense of balance throughout the process. We have created a Complete Home Seller’s Checklist that will help you to prepare your home for market. If you wish to sell your home quickly and for the best price, make sure it’s in top condition, allowing potential Buyers to easily see themselves in the space.
The first impression is the most powerful. When a Buyer pulls up to your home, they will form an immediate opinion. If the exterior shows poorly, you could lose the Buyer even if the inside of your home is in great condition. So starting outside, and inspecting for cracks, wood rot, rust, damages, leaks and/or potential pest or environmental hazards is important. Attractive and neat landscaping also helps. Remember the three R’s; Repaint, Repair and/or Replace, this will ensure your home will be in its most pristine condition.
When you get ready to sell, one of the most important things to do is to put yourself in the Buyer’s shoes. Try to present your home as if you were the Buyer, walking up to a model home.